|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019 22:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable, medium sized Architectural practice based in South Melbourne is seeking to engage an Architect with strong CAD and Revit proficiency to deliver iconic, large scale projects in the Sports, Recreational, Education and Commercial sectors among others.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work alongside an associate and your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end, taking into account design and documentation, encompassing a 360 degree Architect role. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams.
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
- Leading a small team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- 3-5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the relevant sectors
- Strong working knowledge of local codes and statutory requirements
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.