|Job Title:||Revit Documenter|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 09:20|
- Deliver documentation for iconic, large-scale developments
- Opportunity to travel and collaborate with international offices
- Get the support of a smaller firm and the projects of a larger developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a large and well-established practice with multiple locations across Australasia. With such a strong presence in sectors such as Sports & Leisure, Retail and Commercial developments, our Client has been in business since the mid 1980's.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Revit Documenter, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Architects for current projects using Revit software. This will be an autonomous role where you will be proficient in the use of Revit for all drafting and documentation needs across mainly Sports and Retail projects.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in Retail or Sports projects
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
The practice provides great work/life balance through flexible hours and regular team events. With a positive team culture and a range of innovative projects, this company celebrates individuality by offering internal progression.
- Boost your CV working with an industry leader
- Regular team events and networking opportunities
- Strong opportunity to visit and collaborate with our Australasian offices
- Central CBD location - easy access to public transport, shops and many lunch spots
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's