|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:41|
- Deliver documentation for bespoke developments
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio and grow your career
- Get the support of a smaller firm and the projects of a larger developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a boutique sized, luxury Residential specialist who is expanding their project portfolio in in the Commercial sector. The team focuses on a hands on, end-to end design process and are located on the outer edge of the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Draftsperson, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Architects for current projects using Revit software. This will be an autonomous role where you will be proficient in the use of Revit for all drafting and documentation needs across mainly Residential projects with the opportunity to assist in managing the wider team.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
- Coordination of documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in local high-end Residential projects
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
The practice is understanding that life can sometimes get in the way and are able to offer flexible working hours to give you a great work-life balance. The overall team are collaborative and love to get together once a week over lunch.
- City fringe location - easily accessible by public transport, parking available on site
- Weekly resourcing meetings and catch up over lunch
- Hands on, end-to-end design process - don't get stuck at one stage
- Strong progression pipeline with tailored development from Directors
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's