Student of Architecture
|Job Title:||Student of Architecture|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 13:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique design studio works across Architecture and Interior Design on exciting, bespoke, and high-end Residential and Commercial projects. There is a healthy pipeline of projects and a highly capable team that are down to earth and passionate about design.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced Student of Architecture who is looking for more hands-on experience and guidance and who is interested in high-end Residential or Commercial projects. You will be groomed to be an all-round Architect.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages using ArchiCAD
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients and project delivery
- Attend site visits and respond to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture + 2-4 years local studio experience
- The ability to document projects from planning to construction
- Confidence with ArchiCAD, with practical in-studio experience
- High-end Residential project experience is ideal but not essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The staff and Directors at this studio take absolute pride in their work and relationships with their Clients. You will be given autonomy and ownership in your role within a light-hearted and trusting environment. Employees are given flexibility and encouraged to be themselves!
- Strong opportunities for career progression and project exposure
- Learn directly of award-winning, successful Architect
- Peaceful and nicely furnished office in the South/East suburbs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's