|Job Title:||Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$35 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Deliver documentation for iconic, large-scale developments
- Opportunity to join a well recognised leader in the market
- Regular team events and outings
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary company is located in Melbourne's CBD, conveniently close by to major public transport hubs. They work on many different projects at different stages, with a particularly busy Residential & Multi Residential sector at the moment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is for a January 2020 start for an ongoing contract. Given the huge amount of pipeline there is no end-date in sight for the role, giving you excellent earning potential on a contract getting paid for the hours you work! Your role will focus on Revit documentation of Residential and Multi-Residential work with some Hotel projects in between.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in Residential or Multi-Residential projects
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
The practice provides great work/life balance through flexible hours and regular team events. With a positive team culture and a range of innovative projects, this company celebrates individuality by offering internal progression.
- Boost your CV working with an industry leader
- Regular team events and networking opportunities
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring job stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's