Architect - Industrial Projects - Revit
|Job Title:||Architect - Industrial Projects - Revit|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Work with high profile clients on a range of industrial projects
- Supportive, flexible, and energetic company culture
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location - 5 minutes from Melbourne Central Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable architecture firm is seeking an experienced Architect with strong industrial project experience. The firm specialises in Industrial projects but is also involved with Commercial and Interior fit-out projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will work within a team to deliver projects from design to delivery. You will be involved from the concept stages, through to liaising with relevant stakeholders, and delivering documentation.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Construction and tender documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Highly Revit proficient
- Strong experience with Industrial projects
This company provides a spacious and open plan office for their team. They also focus on providing plenty of training and development within the team to ensure that promotions occur from within. Staff also enjoy regular team events.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Enhance your CV with renowned Industrial and Commercial projects
- 5 minutes' walk from Melbourne Central Station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (08) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's