Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm has an outstanding reputation in the market for designing and delivering a wide range of projects with innovation and efficiency. With a strong presence in the Architecture and Interior Design sphere, this firm has an outstanding work environment and a steady pipeline of projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Interior Designer, you will report directly to the Director and play an essential role in the concept design, development and preparation of the documentation package. With a high degree of attention to detail, you will be involved in a range of duties including but not limited to concept design, FF&E preparation, contract administration and client liaison.
- Contribute to the concept design
- Assist in preparation of FF&E
- Produce detail documentation - DA/CC
- Contract administration
- Liaise with consultants and clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Previous experience with workplace projects is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This firm boasts a great workplace culture and environment. People enjoy working in this firm due to its supportive management structure and collaborative approach to work. With an innovative approach to design, this firm offers unlimited opportunities for development.
- Further, enhance your skills through exposure to a range of projects
- Gain invaluable experience and boost your project portfolio
- Great team culture which will facilitate high workplace satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's