BIM Coordinator/Revit Designer
|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator/Revit Designer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
- Implement BIM standards in the office as a BIM Coordinator/Revit Designer
- Highly established and well recognized architecture firm
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This industry-leading architectural firm is seeking a BIM Coordinator/Revit Designer to join their team. This firm is currently working on a high volume of mixed-use, commercial and retail projects and is looking to expand their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Revit standards, templates, and families. You will be responsible for maintaining standards over multiple projects and training other staff on Revit when required. Occasionally you will also assist the team with design and documentation.
- Implement Revit standards, templates, and families
- Maintaining Revit standards over multiple projects
- Training the team on Revit
- Assisting the team with design and documentation when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture or related degree
- Highly proficient in Revit/BIM - Transition from Vectorworks to Revit
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with mixed-use and retail projects is ideal
The environment is very friendly, team-oriented, and collaborative. The staff highly value open communication and constructive feedback to aid with development. The firm places a great emphasis on career progression through training and development. The team enjoy regular team events together, such as lunches and outings, to promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Improve the quality outputs and make your mark within a leading company
- Receive on-going training and development for your career progression
- Enjoy a company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (08) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's