|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2019 14:00|
- Deliver designs and documentation as a Graduate Architect
- Join a mid-sized firm close to public transport
- Boost your portfolio with high quality projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized firm in Melbourne's CBD is seeking a Graduate Architect to join their team to assist with the delivery of projects. The company specialises in design-oriented Mixed-Use and Retail projects and comprises a total team size of 20.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Associate. You will be responsible for assisting with design, liaising with stakeholders, and documentation.
- Engage in concept design and design development
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, and councils
- Deliver DA and Construction documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Local Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Proficient in Revit and InDesign
- High levels of attention to detail
- Well communicated both written and verbal
The Director of this company firmly believes that employees are the firm's greatest asset and he shows this appreciation by regularly rewarding all staff with ongoing salary reviews and by providing a very collaborative team culture. All staff members are also technically very strong allowing you to continuously build on your skills by collaborating with team members.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops all employees on their strongest skills
- Deliver innovative Mixed-Use and Retail projects
- Receive ongoing salary reviews
- Located close to public transport - 2 minutes walk from Southern Cross station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB, for larger portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.