|Job Title:||Associate Architect|
|Salary:||$100,000-$110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 08:53|
- Lead a capable team of 10 from concept through to delivery
- Work across a variety of sectors - Education, Commercial and Mixed-Use projects
- Streamlined professional development on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a top tier Architectural practice at the forefront of social and environmental responsibility. Nationally recognised, the company specialises in sectors such as but not limited to Education, Health, Community and Mixed-Use developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Associate, you will contribute to the development and design of Education and Health projects mostly. You will develop projects from early concept through to completion, contribute to the detailing and modeling within your team of 10, and gain one-on-one experience from industry leading professionals.
- Work alongside the design directors
- Lead teams on large scale projects ($200m+)
- Develop early concept work into detailed design
- Manage Clients, consultants and team members
- Manage project budgets, project resourcing and scope changes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Registration with ARBV
- Experience on large scale projects in sectors such as Education, Commercial and Mixed-Use
- Ability to lead projects from concept design through to project delivery
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with Clients and contractors
- Thorough knowledge of planning and approval processes
The people in the practice love what they do and strongly support one another. The firm has managed to maintain the 'vibe' of a smaller, close-knit team, whilst working with some of the biggest and best in the industry.
- Melbourne CBD location - 2 minute walk from Southern Cross Station
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- A long term opportunity with high job security
- Develop and guide your own team with a strong pipeline for development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's