|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Interior Design studio are leaders in all types of projects Australia wide. They truly are leading the industry here in Melbourne with an outstanding portfolio of unique projects in the Commercial, Residential, Education, Retail and Industrial sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is for an experienced Project Architect with experience leading projects and teams to work under the Associate. Your role will be focused in the Industrial sector, and unlike most firms, the company is willing and happy to train you in Revit (if you don't already know it!).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Management of internal teams and juniors
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client and Consultant interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally Registered with the ARBV
- Experience managing projects as the Lead Project Architect
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Extensive Industrial project knowledge is a must
This company invests in it's staff. They hire on attitude and train on skill! For example, most companies demand Revit skill, but this company is willing to up-skill and train based on good Architectural knowledge and the desire to grow with a team for the long term.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's