|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$40-$50 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:11|
- Industry leading design studio - learn from award winning Architects
- Medium sized company with fantastic progression paths
- Exciting office location in Collingwood with an amazing culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in Melbourne for decades, working on a range of projects in the Public, Institutional and specifically Educational sectors. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award winning designers and architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Documentor, or Architect, you will manage the projects and Clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in ArchiCAD.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture and ideally Registered (ARBV)
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Educational/Institutional projects is vital
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events and cake on your birthday!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's