|Salary:||$75,000 - $100,000 + super (COE)|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Direct guidance from an industry professional with 30+ years experience
- Contribute to projects from early concept and through
- Vibrant and supportive environment - regular team events, mentorship on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized Architecture and Interior Design practice established in 1989 are best known for their bayside, one-off houses and residential alterations. Located on the outer edge of Melbourne's CBD, the team of 10 are dedicated to producing innovative pieces within Residential and Commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will be reporting to the Director and you will be responsible for carrying and contributing to projects from the design stages through to delivery. The role would suit someone with local construction knowledge, construction detailing experience, a keen eye for detail and the capacity to work independently on multiple projects.
- Liaise with Clients & consultants
- Engage in projects from start to finish
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Occasionally lead small team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- 5+ years working in a similar environment is ideal
- Solid experience in AutoCAD
- Appreciation for detailed design is essential
At this company, the Director and team are extremely hands-on and more than happy to lend a hand when needed. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees along with regular team activities and networking events.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Direct mentorship to further progress your career
- Friendly & collaborative team environment
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's