|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
- Take ownership of large scale Commercial & Mixed-Use Developments
- Open door policy – easily talk to Directors
- Strong focus on personal and professional career development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a well-established Architectural practice known for delivering original and considered solutions for the built environment. Specialising in sectors such as Commercial, Mixed-Use developments, our Client is highly regarded within the industry and are truly leading the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Architect, you will contribute to the development and design of medium density, multi-residential projects. You will manage projects from early concept through to completion, work collaboratively within your team of 8 and closely consult with Clients and stakeholders.
- Project design and delivery
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils and stakeholders
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Solve complex issues with innovative and collaborative solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or equivalent
- Registration with ARBV is necessary
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- 6 - 7 years experience across local medium - large scale Commercial will be highly regarded
The leader of this firm gives the staff exposure to all aspects of the architecture process, from design to delivery. All employees are given the opportunity to grow into senior positions and manage their own projects. The company has a young, energetic, and collaborative environment.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events and networking opportunities
- Free weekly Pilates and Boot Camp classes
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's