|Job Title:||Graduate Planner|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This internationally recognised Town Planning and Urban Design consultancy are looking for a Graduate Planner/Town Planner to join their quickly expanding team. With projects across Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Public and large scale Urban development sectors, the firm are in a high-rate growth period and looking to solidify their position at the forefront of the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for managing large scale projects from end-to-end, managing Consultants, building & expanding relationships, research, analysis, and working alongside a team of exceptionally talented group of Architects, Designers and Planners.
- Assist with research and analysis for projects
- Prepare and present data for plans
- Advise stakeholders on planning issues and priorities
- Collaborate on assessments, strategies and applications
- Provide advice on issues relating to applications, proposals & plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Urban Design or related discipline
- Post-graduate experience in an urban planning or related role
- Sound, demonstrated and working knowledge of planning assessments and legislation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to undertake research
The team are down-to-earth, confident and extremely passionate about what they do by frequently attending networking and industry events, appearing in panels, tribunals and courts. The Principals are appreciative of their team and are not afraid to reward people who ask questions and lead the way.
- Join an internationally renowned consultancy
- Office is located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Focus on career development, networking opportunities & social events
- Work directly with big names in the Architecture & Design space
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's