Graduate of Architecture
|Job Title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 13:31|
- Role is 80% project, 20% admin - don't get stuck behind a PC
- Opportunity to join a well recognised leader in the market
- Frequent training and development sessions with industry professionals
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Founded in 1986, this practice undertakes a wide range of projects and scales across the Education, Residential and Commercial sectors and many of their works have been highly awarded. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, this firm has expertise in architecture, interior design, urban design and master planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Graduate of Architecture, you will collaborate in your team of 3-4 over a variety of projects at one time. You will be responsible for assisting and engaging with design, liaising with stakeholders, and documentation.
- Work on projects from concept to delivery
- Engage in design and documentation using software
- Detailing and modelling
- Liaise with consultants, councils and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Revit proficiency will be highly regarded (Non-essential)
- Mature and professional outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The practice has retained the energy of a small sized studio whilst maintaining a truly collaborative and inclusive work-space. The firm believes that their people are its forefront and invests highly into them with frequent training sessions and networking opportunities.
- Develop your professional career with an industry leader
- The opportunity to be part of a local team, that has a national focus
- Potential to become a shareholder
- Fortnightly guest speakers and networking events
- Easily accessible by public transport - conveniently located in Abbotsford
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's