|Job Title:||Associate Architect|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $125,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 13:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local design studio works across Architecture and Interior Design on exciting and very diverse projects. They work across Commercial, Education/Public, Residential and Industrial projects, and above all, invest strongly into their staff and their development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Associate level Architect, you will be tasked with managing the Commercial projects of one of Melbourne's leading design studios. You will manage the capable team of 15, have strong support from upper management and be hands on with Clients, projects and the team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Project design and delivery focusing mainly in Commercial
- Team management, mentoring and coordination
- Client management and engagement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must be a Registered Architect with the ARBV
- Extensive Commercial project experience - design and delivery
- A proven track record managing medium to large teams
- Ideally Revit proficient or a willingness to learn (non-essential)
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This studio prides itself on putting employees first. From day to day support and progression, to fun team activities, to flexible working arrangements and additional leave initiatives, employees grow here for the long term, and are genuinely happy in their roles.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's