Associate Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Associate Urban Planner|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 16:48|
- Join a multi-disciplinary architecture firm in an Associate Urban Planner
- Work on a variety of large scale projects in both Public and Private sectors
- 8 minute walk from Southern Cross Station
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned architecture firm, located in the CBD, is looking to engage an Associate Urban Planner for a permanent full-time position. With projects across Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Public and large scale Urban development sectors, the firm are in a high-rate growth period and looking to solidify their position at the forefront of the market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Principal and working on a variety of multi-unit residential and mixed-use projects. Your duties will involve managing multiple projects, managing a team of planners, liaising with stakeholders, and writing planning reports.
- Writing planning reports reflecting client needs
- Preparation of development applications
- Managing several projects at once and liaising with all relevant stakeholders, such as clients and councils
- Manage a team of 3-5 urban planners
- Coordinating and negotiating planning applications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Planning or similar
- VIC Planning experience, state and local planning legislation knowledge, and strong court experience is essential
- Experience with large scale multi-unit residential projects
- Previous experience within other architecture firms/private sector is preferable
This company is highly regarded for its innovative designs that come from a talented and collaborative team. The culture is very open and personable, promoting a healthy working environment. There is a strong emphasis on open communication and being a team player. The firm has a large portfolio of projects that gives employees great career progression opportunities.
- Supportive and welcoming team that promotes creativity and collaboration
- Highly reputable firm that will boost the attractiveness of your CV
- Within walking distance of Southern Cross Station
- Highly attractive salary package
- Company with great opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's