Experienced Architectural Graduate
|Job Title:||Experienced Architectural Graduate|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 13:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a well-respected Architecture and Design practice located in the trendy suburb of Richmond. Established in 2013, they have quickly made their mark on the industry with a repeat referral business and various awards.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Architectural Graduate, you will work across concept design, interior design, planning applications, construction documentation and administration alongside the Director and wider team. You will gain experience across all facets of design and receive direct guidance to further expand your skillset and portfolio.
- Contribute to concept and interior design
- Deliver DA/CC documentation using Revit
- Detailing and modelling
- Liaise with consultants, councils and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Masters' of Architecture or similar
- 3-4+ years post-grad in a local studio
- Well versed in ArchiCAD
- Residential/High-End Residential experience is a bonus
The practice is led by an extremely passionate Director who values true collaboration, open communication and a desire to learn which is rewarded to the team with flexible working arrangements and the ability to grow long-term. Conveniently close to North Richmond station, it is very easily accessible by public transport and there are lots of lunch options nearby.
- Build your portfolio with direct guidance and mentorship
- Be part of a company culture that promotes a healthy/work-life balance
- Within walking distance of North Richmond train station
- Join a highly reputable firm that will boost your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's