|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Super (COE)|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 11:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Founded in 1980, this globally recognised practice operates worldwide with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Dubai, Melbourne and Sydney, employing over 650 staff. With pillars in Aviation, Rail and Mass Transit, they also work across projects in Cultural and Sport sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
There are multiple positions on offer for a Mid-Senior level Architect out of their Melbourne or New Zealand offices, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will play a vital role in driving the design of large scale, landmark projects particularly in the Aviation and Rail sectors and be heavily involved in the design and technical aspects of projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of a complex, large scale project/s
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete ‘packages’ of work to deadline
- Assist with liaison with the client, stakeholders and authorities, in collaboration with Project Leads
- Contribute to design and construction ideas, being aware of the balance of conceptual, aesthetic, constructional and cost influences
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5 - 15 years' experience with M. Architecture or equivalent
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Aviation and/or Rail projects
- ARBV Registration is favourable and a valid Driver's Licence
In this workplace, they encourage creativity and innovation. Their employees are offered opportunities for continuous learning and development in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. They also offer several employee benefits including discounted health insurance, Bootcamp, Wellness Week and host various social events and activities. Sponsorship is also provided for international candidates.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's