|Salary:||$30 - 45 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 17:30|
- Deliver documentation for large-scale Commercial developments
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio and grow your career
- Get the support of a smaller firm and the projects of a larger developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is a boutique-sized, Commercial specialist who is looking for a Revit proficient draftsperson to join their team. The team focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design process and are located on the outer edge of the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Draftsperson, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Architects for current projects using Revit software. This will be an autonomous role where you will be proficient in the use of Revit for all drafting and documentation needs across mainly Residential projects with the opportunity to assist in managing the wider team.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with Clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
- Coordination of documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Ideally previous experience in Commercial projects
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Strong local construction and project delivery knowledge
The practice is understanding that life can sometimes get in the way and are able to offer flexible working hours to give you a great work-life balance. The overall team are collaborative and love to get together once a week over lunch.
- City fringe location - easily accessible by public transport, parking available on site
- Weekly resourcing meetings and catch up over lunch
- Hands-on, end-to-end design process - don't get stuck at one stage
- Strong progression pipeline with tailored development from Directors
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's