|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 22:49|
- Work alongside Directors across large, multi-faceted projects - $2m-$10m
- Lead projects from early concept and through
- Regular team bonding events - fortnightly Friday night drinks!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The practice is a medium sized Architectural firm known for their presence in the Public and Education sectors Australia wide. They pride themselves on their repeat referral business and by doing so, have a strong pipeline of projects through 2020 and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Architect, you will contribute to the development and design of large scale, Public & Education projects. You will manage projects from early concept through to completion, closely consult with Clients and stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at the one time.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Solve complex issues with innovative solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- Extensive local exposure across Public & Education sector
- High level of proficiency in Revit and Rhino would be ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept through to completion
The Directors are down-to-earth and willing to support you with every step of the way. With a positive team culture and a range of innovative projects, this company celebrates individuality by offering internal progression.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops the skills of employees and promotes career progression
- Extend your portfolio on large scale Public and Education projects
- Frequent team events, lunches and drinks
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job security
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's