|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + super (COE)|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 05:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This cutting edge, multidisciplinary Architecture and Interior Design practice is well regarded across a wide range of portfolios including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Tertiary education, Defence and more. The practice is well known on a national scale and have numerous award winning projects under their belt.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team of 8. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit software
- A mixture of experience across sectors is ideal
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
Management really value team morale and offer regular team outings and networking events. There is also a big focus on a supportive and collaborative environment with hands-on mentoring and direct guidance from Senior staff.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Central CBD location - easily accessible by public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's