|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + super (COE)|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 05:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This cutting edge, multidisciplinary Architecture and Interior Design practice is well regarded across a wide range of portfolios including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Tertiary education, Defence and more. The practice is well known on a national scale and have numerous award winning projects under their belt.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team of 8. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit software
- A mixture of experience across sectors is ideal
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
Management really value team morale and offer regular team outings and networking events. There is also a big focus on a supportive and collaborative environment with hands-on mentoring and direct guidance from Senior staff.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Central CBD location - easily accessible by public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.