|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 17:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading international design practice have been in business since 1938 and work in project typologies such as Community, Workplace, Mixed Use, Residential, Hospitality and Health among others.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for a highly experienced Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to provide support to the Managing Director. You will take ownership of complex diary management, email communication, travel organisation and liaise with management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide administrative support
- Monitor and manage emails, calendar invites and calls
- Organise and manage travel arrangements
- Prepare and format communications and correspondence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in a PA/EA position
- Previous complex diary, email and travel management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Outllok, Word, Powerpoint, Excel and InDesign
The office is set in a converted warehouse with a rooftop deck in a pocket of the CBD which is known for its great food and nightlife. There are development and training opportunities, wellbeing benefits, flexible start and finish times and a weekly morning tea on offer.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's