Revit Documentor (6M Contract)
|Job Title:||Revit Documentor (6M Contract)|
|Salary:||$30 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local design studio has established a reputation and strong niche in the Education and Industrial project sectors. Their small to medium size allows for excellent progression, culture and project exposure.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on exciting high-end projects. The role will focus on documentation and you will have the ability to manage the projects and your time. The role will start as an initial contract for 6 months and likely give you the opportunity to join the team no a permanent basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Site visits and responding to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- In-studio Revit documentation and project coordination skills
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Diverse project experience and versatility
- Ideally you will have Education and/or Industrial
Enjoy a spacious open-plan office, lunches, Friday night drinks, and frequent exciting team events! The management team value each individual within the business and they showcase that through flexible working arrangements, annual reviews and a focus on your professional development.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's