|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary||$100,000-$110,000 + super (COE)|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
- Work across a variety of sectors - Health, Aged Care and Education projects
- Gain hands-on guidance from the Directors
- Structured personal and professional development on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The practice is well known and highly regarded for its works in the Health, Aged Care and Educational sectors. They have a focus on end-to-end design and have a hands-on approach when it comes to design.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Senior Architect, you will contribute to the development and design of Health and Aged Care projects mostly. You will assist in the coordination and management of a team of 5, carry projects from concept and through and consult closely with Clients, consultants and team members.
- Develop early concept work into detailed design
- Manage Clients, consultants and team members
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Manage project budgets, project resourcing and scope changes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Registration with ARBV
- Local exposure within Health & Aged Care sectors
- Ability to lead projects from concept design through to project delivery
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
The team are encouraged to work on a variety of projects across Australia and collaborate within their team on a weekly basis. The day to day environment is fun, hands-on, and the team shares a genuine and exciting passion for all things design!
- Grow your portfolio with these cutting edge Health projects
- Direct mentorship from your Directors
- Ability to take ownership of the team - develop your management skills
- Stunning office environment - open plan, light filled & has a luxury feel
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.