Graduate of Architecture
|Job Title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 14:04|
- Play an active role in the design stages of projects
- Produce quality detailing and documentation in ArchiCAD
- Small but mighty - join a leader of future sustainability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The practice undertakes projects across the Residential and Multi-Residential sectors with some Health projects from time to time. The have a strong values in future sustainability, high class finishes and taking a collaborative approach when it comes to design.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Graduate of Architecture, you will collaborate with your team of 5 over a variety of projects at one time. You will be responsible for assisting and engaging with design, liaising with stakeholders, and documentation.
- Concept presentation, documentation, detailing and coordination
- Systematic approach to producing architectural packages
- Self-evaluation of the work produced
- Ability to liaise with Clients, authorities, other consultants and suppliers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree within Architecture is required
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Passive Haus, PHPP, Flixo is an advantage
- Ability to hand sketch
- 3D rendering skills are ideal
The directors are down-to-earth and easily approachable when it comes to development and they are willing to support you at every step of the way. Based in the trendy South Yarra, the office is central to many cafes, shops and lunch spots as well as public transport.
- Put your mark on the world - work for a practice that invests in future sustainability
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Gain one-on-one experience from well regarded professionals in the industry
- Lots of cafes, shops and lunch options in South Yarra
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's