Graduate of Architecture
|Job Title:||Graduate of Architecture|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 17:08|
- Graduate role offering end-to-end project involvement
- Exciting and hands on projects in Education, Healthcare and Infrastructure
- Strong support and professional development to gain registration
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process across Education and Healthcare mainly. The team is highly regarded with the industry and the company employs a total of 30 staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Graduate Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will work across multiple projects and have the opportunity to touch on all stages of Architecture and quickly progress into an Architect role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design and documentation using Revit
- A strong involvement with projects and construction
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Confident skills with project design and documentation
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Ideally you have carried projects through a complete life cycle
- Mixed-Use and Commercial project experience would be ideal
- A valid Driver's Licence and an interest in ARBV Registration
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! Each employee is valued and free to express their design, opinion and personality.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Documentation Team Leader
$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
$35 - $45 p/hour + super
$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Development Assessment Officer
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Architect - Construction Team Leader
$100,000 - $120,000 + super