|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:45|
- Work alongside Senior Architect across high end, residential projects
- Contribute to projects from early concept and through
- Strong pipeline of projects ensuring job security
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-renowned architectural firm is seeking to engage an Architect with strong Revit experience. The firm is growing its team due to an influx of luxury, multi-million dollar house projects that are continuing through to 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Architect. You will be responsible for managing projects from the design stages through to delivery. This will consist of concepts, documentation, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Engage in concept designs
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Occasionally assist junior architects in the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local tertiary degree in Architecture or similar
- Extensive local exposure across bespoke Residential projects
- High level of proficiency in Revit and Rhino would be ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept through to completion
The environment of this company's office is very friendly and team-oriented. The staff highly value open communication and collaborative working to develop their skills together. The seniors in this firm prioritise the training and improvement of all staff.
- Grow in a team that nurtures and develops the skills of employees and promotes career progression
- Boost your portfolio in bespoke Residential projects
- Fantastic mentorship with a team of established professionals
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job security
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's