Associate Director - Electrical
|Job Title:||Associate Director - Electrical|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $180,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Australia wide Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on many reputable high-end projects. This company has established themselves amongst the market leaders in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an knowledgeable individual to play a pivotal role as an Electrical Associate and work within Building Services sector. You will be responsible for leading projects through to the delivery stages. This position also require the mentoring and leading junior and intermediate staff.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Assist in formulating and delivering business strategies
- Reviewing quality of the design and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Substantial experience in as an Electrical Engineer within a Building Services Consultancy
- Strong list of market connections
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of industry sectors
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Engineers who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver first class service to its Clients as they feel they can trust and rely on the Company. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a symmetric environment
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Opportunity to coordinate landmark projects
- Showcase your excellent leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's