Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 18:00|
- Opportunity to work on high-end projects
- Manage, lead and coordinate a team of Engineers
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy within Melbourne. Engineering teams from all sectors work together to manage projects in a range of diverse Buildings sectors. You will be equipped with the resources needed for a successful tenure within the Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an knowledgeable individual to play a pivotal role in working with Electrical Engineers to provide detailed calculations for a range of different Building Services sectors. You will be responsible for making key decisions during vital stages of the project. This position will work closely with the Directors to deliver timely and accurate designs.
- Designs of lighting and electrical calculations for Building Services
- Work across a range of Commercial, Residential and Infrastructure project
- Understanding of BIM modelling and Revit MEP drafting
- Implement thorough Australian Regulation Standards on Electrical Installations
- Liaise closely with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Experience as an Electrical Engineer in in a previous role
- Demonstrating detailed technical understanding and knowledge of Electrical Calculation
- Software Experience in Dialux, AGI32, PowerCAD, AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to take charge and lead projects
- Strong attention to detail and open to give and receive feedback.
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they are given responsibility to manage their own projects without micromanagement. Working Closely with the Directors, you will have the opportunity to receive and give consistent feedback. The Environment and culture of the organisation make for a good atmosphere with a good work life balance.
- Permanent Position
- Vibrant Work Environment
- No Micromanagement
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's