|Job Title:||Electrical Associate|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 05:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity to join a boutique Building Services Engineering Consultancy that have expanded their operations to Brisbane and will be on the lookout for Senior Engineers to join their team. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that work on a diverse range of projects and will be looking to expand on their project capabilities even further. This company has a young talented team that share the same passion to grow and will be looking for a like-minded individual.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an individual that is knowledgeable of the Brisbane Market. You will be responsible for being a key member of the Brisbane operations and will have great responsibilities leading a team and bringing in new leads. This position will also require design of electrical services as well as Associate responsibilities.
- Design and document of all Electrical services for Commercial buildings
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as a mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Assist in formulating and delivering business strategies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- RPEQ Qualified
- Substantial experience as an Electrical Engineer and proven Building Services experience
- Proven experience within the Brisbane market
- Strong communication and Client facing skills
- Proven experience in leading Projects
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a young team of diverse and talented Engineers who work closely with one another. The company look to achieve goals collectively and incentives are offered to focus on a good work life balance. A good Company environment and culture is heavily focused on and personal growth is encouraged and supported within this firm.
- Opportunity to be a key founding member
- Work on you your projects!
- Great remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's