Intermediate Electrical Engineer
|Job title:||Intermediate Electrical Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Mostapha Darwish|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established Tier 2 Engineering Consultancy with multiple offices Australia wide. Engineers in this Consultancy work on reputable and iconic projects throughout Australia. You will be equipped with excellent resources for continuous growth and career development.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a pivotal role in liaising with Clients and External Stakeholder to provide Electrical calculations for Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Defense and many more projects. You will be responsible for initiating site inspections when required as well as providing technical assistance for the electrical documentation. You will work alongside the Senior Electrical Engineer and may be required to take lead of projects.
- Detailed designs and documentation
- Build control systems for Energy Distribution as well as lighting design
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Electrical Installations
- Liaise with Clients, Architects and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of PowerCAD, Dialux and AGI32
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Revit and AutoCAD experience advantageous
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the best work as a collective. With the opportunity to work in a team environment, you will also have the freedom to work autonomously and manage the projects when required. You will receive the guidance you need from industry professionals and will be considered to become a Senior Engineer.
- Long-term stable career opportunity
- Reputable Projects
- Reputable company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.