|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2019 22:00|
- Manage projects with the opportunity to manage your own team
- Boost your portfolio by working on iconic high-rise commercial projects
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established Engineering Consultancy with multiple locations Australia wide. Engineers from all sectors work together to manage projects in the Infrastructure, Property and Buildings sectors. You will be equipped with excellent resources for continuous growth and career development.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a pivotal role in liaising with Clients and External Stakeholder to provide Electrical calculations for Commercial Offices and High-Rise Residential Apartments. You will be responsible for initiating site inspections when required, to ensure the quality of Australian Standards on Electrical Installations are met accordingly. This position will work closely within the Building Services sector.
- Create detailed designs of lighting and electrical calculations
- Build control systems for Energy Distribution
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Electrical Installations
- Liaise with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of PowerCAD and Dialux
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the best work as a collective. With the opportunity to work in a team environment, you will also have the freedom to work autonomously and manage your projects with no micromanagement. You will receive the guidance you need from industry professionals.
- Long-term stable career growth
- Flexible Work Life Balance
- Advocates for fundraising initiatives
- FriYAY Drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's