|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
- Manage projects with the opportunity to manage your own team
- Boost your portfolio by working on iconic high-rise commercial projects
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well-established Engineering Consultancy within Melbourne. The company has developed a strong relationship with their Clients that offer consistent workload. You will be equipped with excellent resources for a successful tenure.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a vital role in delivering the electrical calculations on high-end Commercial projects. You will be responsible for working within a team in a Client facing role and offering technical advise. This position will see you working closely with the Electrical Associate. Consultancy experience is required!
- Create detailed designs of lighting and electrical calculations
- Build control systems for Energy Distribution
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Electrical Installations
- Liaise with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of PowerCAD, Dialux or AGI32
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication
Employees enjoy working for this firm as they pride themselves on producing the best work as a collective. With the opportunity to work in a team environment, you will also be a key member of the team, as the Directors always look internally for promotions. You will receive the guidance you need from industry professionals.
- Long-term stable career growth
- Flexible Work Life Balance
- Reputable high-end projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's