|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Technician|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019 13:00|
- Passionate and close-knit team of 25
- Fitzroy location close to transport, bars and shops
- Permanent opportunity with exciting growth opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in Melbourne for decades, working on a range of projects in the Public, Institutional and specifically Educational sectors. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award winning Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is an exciting role for a self-sufficient and experienced ArchiCAD Technician to hold an important position within the studios. You will be hands on with projects and a support pillar for the delivery of exciting work, whilst being a mentor and a go-to ArchiCAD specialist.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience is a must
- Project experience in Educational/Institutional projects is vital
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events and cake on your birthday!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.