|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||$600 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists within a Consultancy that has been established over the last decade, having built fantastic relationships with Clients spanning from growing SMEs, through to multinational corporations and government agencies. They have a growing team which thrive off creativity and are wanting an individual who can add value to their culture and the project.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will best suit an individual who has strong backend technical skills as well as excellent stakeholder management experience. In this position, you will be delivering a project for a reputable government agency as part of their digital transformation agenda.
- Develop innovative and functional software
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose for their client
- Clean and well written code
- Work collaboratively with the operations and testing team throughout the development lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in .NET frameworks, C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- An innovative and collaborative mindset to deliver technical soltuions
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science will be advantageous
- Microsoft certifications will be beneficial if possible
Employees of this firm describe it as a professional and collaborative environment to be part of. They pride themselves in delivering quality work to their Clients and reward their staff appropriately for doing so. In addition to this, they are a growing company and always provide growth options to their employees.
- Attractive daily rate
- Easily accessible to public transport
- Long term contract providing stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.