Lead Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to the success in recent years, this consultancy has seen an immense amount of growth. Recently, their growing profile has helped them in securing various medium to large scale projects in Victoria. The Company is looking to replicate the success in Sydney to Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Joining the company as a Lead Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for bringing in projects as well as taking lead of them and providing your technical expertise. You will work within this highly collaborative and supportive team of engineers to ensure each project is delivered to a high quality.
- Detailed design and documentation of Mechanical services
- Provide technical expertise to Team members
- Train and mentor Junior Engineers
- Actively bring in new projects from industry connections
- Conduct site visits
- Liaise with Clients and Subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working in the Australian Building Services Consultancy
- Successful delivery of commercial projects
- Strong list of market connections
- Strong communication and technical skills
You will step into a passionate and creative team who dedicate themselves to delivering exceptional results, and understand the importance of maintaining a positive work environment. You will instantly be welcomed in a team who will provide you with support to assist your development.
- Autonomous role offering diverse duties
- Well known Consultancy with a reputable presence
- Challenging high end projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Mechanical Revit Drafter
$60,000 - $70,000 Salary Package
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$60,000 - $75,000
$45 - $60 per hour + Superannuation