Mechanical Director - Building Services
|Job title:||Mechanical Director - Building Services|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$180,000 - $200,000 Salary Package|
|Contact name:||Mostapha Darwish|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join an established yet growing Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on many iconic projects Australia wide. This company has established themselves amongst the market leaders in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Mechanical Director to play a vital role in building relationships with new and existing Clients within the Building Services Sector. As well as being a project leader, the role requires the Candidate to have advanced technical knowledge to help develop the skills of junior, intermediate and Senior staff.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Management of finance and projects
- Reviewing quality of the design and documentation
- Budget proposals, technical reports
- Play a part in management of daily operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Substantial experience as a Mechanical Engineer within the Australian Market
- A strong list of market connections or Great B2B communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the industry sectors
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Engineers who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver excellent service to its Clients as they feel they can trust and rely on the Company. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a symmetric environment.
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Opportunity to step up into a Directors level
- Work on and manage iconic projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C