Building Services Engineer - Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer - Expression of Interest|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $160,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 06:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new and exciting opportunities will become available to work within a range of Building Services engineering companies post lockdown. If you have been affected by COVID and will be looking for new roles, there will be opportunities once the market bounces back. The office locations will vary throughout Melbourne and the sizes will vary from small boutique companies to the larger scale, multidisciplinary tier 1 and tier 2.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Positions will vary from Junior to senior/associate, and those with the below experience will be considered favourably:
- Local Australian experience working with Building Services engineering consultants or D&C contractors
- Experience in either Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire, ESD or BIM services
- Experience in design, documentation, report writing and consulting
- Software skills in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to run and lead your own projects
- Client facing experience
- Good understanding of the NCC and Australian Standards
- Experience liaising with Clients, Builders, Architects, contractors and other consultants/stakeholders
- CPEng and Registered Engineer or working towards
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Business development skills would be an added bonus
- Increased chance of you securing the position as others are not aware of the job, and you are first to interview
- Exposure to exciting opportunities that are not always advertised online
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Be the first to know about new positions
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Mostapha on (03) 9108 1488 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's