|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 14:59|
- Vibrant and dynamic team culture
- Great location- Minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 2 Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on projects of all sizes. The Directors of the company have a great relationship with their Clients and are well respected within the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to play a vital role in liaising with Clients to provide detailed mechanical installations for the Building Services sector. You will work closely with drafters to execute final HVAC installations designs for a diverse range of buildings. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop detailed designs of HVAC installations and control systems
- Work across a range of multi-disciplinary sectors
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Mechanical solutions
- Liaise and consult with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ Years experience in a previous Mechanical Engineering role
- Camel and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, Revit and Dialux knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to verbally communicate efficiently
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another. Personal growth and progression is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. The Engineers are given great trust to work on their project without the micromanagement.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Long term stable career growth
- Take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's