Lead Mechanical Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Mechanical Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 00:00|
- Well established Mechanical Contractor
- Long term opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer
- Close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to the success in recent years, this HVAC contractor has seen an immense amount of growth on a national basis. Recently, their growing profile has helped them in securing various medium to large scale projects in Victoria. Although they have grown, they have not lost touch with their tight knit/family-oriented origins.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Joining the company as a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing your technical expertise for various commercial projects. You will work within this highly collaborative and supportive team of engineers to ensure each project is delivered to a high quality.
- Detailed design documentation including heat load calculations, duct sizing, pressure selection and equipment selection
- Handover and as built documentation
- Provide technical expertise to site-based Project Team members
- Conduct site visits
- Liaise with Clients and Subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working in the Australian Building Services market
- Successful delivery of commercial projects starting from $5m
- Strong communication and technical skills
You will step into a passionate and creative team who dedicate themselves to delivering exceptional results, and understand the importance of maintaining a positive work environment. You will instantly be welcomed in a team who will provide you with support to assist your development.
- Autonomous role offering diverse duties
- Well known HVAC contractor with a national presence
- Challenging and large scale projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's