Associate Director- Mechanical
|Job Title:||Associate Director- Mechanical|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $180,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 21:00|
- Lead, mentor and guide a team of Engineers
- Melbourne CBD Location for easy commute
- Attractive Remuneration Package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Australia wide Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on many reputable high-end projects. This company has established themselves amongst the market leaders in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an Associate Director to play a vital role in building relationships with new and existing Clients, mainly within the Building Services Sector. As well as being a project leader, the role requires the Candidate to have advanced technical knowledge to help develop the skills of junior and intermediate staff.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Management of finance and projects
- Reviewing quality of the design and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- Substantial experience in a Mechanical Engineering position with proven industry experience
- A strong list of market connections
- Excellent knowledge of the industry sectors
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Engineers who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver first class service to its Clients as they feel they can trust and rely on the Company. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a symmetric environment.
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Opportunity to showcase excellent Leadership skills
- Work on high-end tier 1 projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's