Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2019 22:30|
- Growing team - Good opportunity to progress
- Great location- Melbourne CBD
- Mentoring and leadership provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on projects of all sizes. The Directors of the company have a great relationship with their Clients and are well respected within the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to play a vital role in growing the Melbourne team and provide detailed mechanical documentation for the Building Services sector. You will work closely with drafters to execute final HVAC installations designs for a diverse range of buildings. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop detailed designs of HVAC documentations
- Work across a range of multi-disciplinary sectors
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Mechanical solutions
- Liaise and consult with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 Years experience in a previous Mechanical Engineering role
- Camel and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, Revit knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to verbally communicate efficiently
Join a team of professional Engineers who work closely with one another in a growing team. Personal growth and progression is encouraged by the company to succeed in the long-term. The Engineers are given great trust to work on their project without the micromanagement.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Long term stable career growth
- Excellent Company to progress into a Senior
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's