Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 18:30|
- Tier 1 Consultancy Project
- Great location- Easy Public Transport access
- Attractive Salary Package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well established Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on projects of all sizes and is in need of a Senior to join their Existing Buildings Sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
My Client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to play a vital role in leading a team of Engineers to deliver projects for the Existing Buildings sector. You will work provide detailed designs and assist the Principal Engineer in delivering office fit-outs, refurbishments etc. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance whilst mentoring & training the intermediate and Junior staff.
- Work across a range of different Milti-Disciplinary projects
- Implement Australian Regulation Standards on Mechanical solutions
- Liaise and consult with Clients and Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ Years experience in a previous Mechanical Engineering role
- Camel and Bluebeam experience necessary
- AutoCAD, Revit and MATLAB knowledge and experience advantageous
- Ability to verbally communicate efficiently
Join a team of professional Engineers within a Tier 1 Consultancy who value. The Engineers are given great trust to work on their project without the micromanagement and have developed a excellent technical understanding of their skills.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Leadership position- Attractive Salary
- Take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's