Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$600 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 08:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is an established consultancy that has been working with reputable and impactful clients that range from small businesses to multinational organisations and government agencies. They have a team that is currently growing organically due to their name and building a larger reputation for high quality results.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for managing a large integration project as part of a wider transformation objective within an important government agency. You will have a strong technical background and utilise these previous skills to articulate appropriate advice for the direction of the project.
- Understand and update key stakeholders on directional decisions that need to be made.
- Liaise with all levels of stakeholders to ensure project is running smoothly.
- Involve yourself in user acceptance testing and assist in reporting the results of each step correctly.
- Read and correct code where necessary with SQL.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience on a similar integration project.
- Ability to lead teams towards a common goal.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or relevant qualification is desired.
- Microsoft certifications will be beneficial.
Employees of this consultancy would describe themselves as relaxed and collaborative teams. The senior management look to create a sense of trust within their employees to perform the necessary results for their clients. The consultancy has pride within the quality work they deliver and look to continue down this path.
- Work closely with large government clients.
- Easily accessible to public transport
- Long term contract providing stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's