|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$65,000-$75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 12:30|
- Develop bespoke design interiors across Residential and Multi-Residential sectors
- Plenty of lunch options available – Southbank location
- Work side-by-side with an industry leader in ID
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio has a strong presence in the market for delivering bespoke works across the Residential, Multi-Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Education sectors. Based in Southbank, the practice is led by a talented Director, known for their passion and innovation amongst their Clients and peers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working across a varied range of projects, you will contribute to design development, documentation and product design within your close-knit team of 4. You will take ownership of spatial planning and schematic design and produce design pieces that are aesthetically pleasing whilst functional through use of Sketch Up, AutoCAD and Creative Suite.
- FF&E’s and mood boards
- Preparing 3D concept sketches
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Consulting with Clients
- On-site liaison with builders and suppliers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture (essential)
- AutoCAD, Sketch Up or Creative Suite experience ideal
- Ability to work within team environment
- High levels of attention to detail
You will be working with a group of highly experienced and well-regarded designers who you can leverage off and learn from. With a broad range of individual interests and expertise, the team is collaborative and supportive across all aspects of design and professional development. The company boasts a great work-life balance with the option to work from home occasionally and changing your hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Work alongside an industry leading Interior Designer
- Work close to home - located on city fringe
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Join a team that encourages and promotes individual development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's