|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$65,000-$75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 13:38|
- Develop high class interiors across multiple projects
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Make your mark in these large scale, iconic developments
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplinary practice has a strong presence in the market for delivering high class works across the Civic, Education, Commercial, and Recreational sectors. Based in South Melbourne, the practice is led by a talented Director, known for their passion and innovation amongst their Clients and peers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working across a varied range of projects, you will contribute to design development, documentation and product design to lead your close-knit team of 4. You will take ownership of spatial planning and schematic design and produce design pieces that are aesthetically pleasing whilst functional through use of AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign and Photoshop.
- FF&E’s and mood boards
- Preparing 3D concept sketches
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Consulting with Clients
- On-site liaison with builders and suppliers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture (essential)
- AutoCAD, Revit, Indesign & Photoshop experience ideal
- Proven ability to manage & lead teams with ideally 2-5 years experience post grad
- High levels of attention to detail
You will be working with a group of highly experienced and well-regarded designers who you can leverage off and learn from. With a broad range of individual interests and expertise, the team is collaborative and supportive across all aspects of design and professional development.
- Lead your own team of designers
- Work close to home - located on city fringe
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Join a team that encourages and promotes individual development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's