|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This larger sized team, based in Melbourne's CBD was home grown here in Melbourne, and grown an outstanding reputation working across a range of sectors across Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a long-term and permanent opportunity to grow within a capable and diverse team as an Interior Designer. You will focus on projects in the Workplace/Commercial and Hospitality sectors at first and have the opportunity tot diversify and grow!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation and project coordination
- Seeing projects through from early stages to completion
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Design development, FF&Es, joinery documentation, etc
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Junior or Mid-level with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Commercial workplace and ideally Hospitality project experience
- A desire to grow in the studio long term
This team has people from all walks of life and work in close collaboration learning off each other. There is also a fantastic structure in place, allowing for excellent progression as well as work life balance. Not to mention the frequent fun times with the young and young-at-heart team!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Olivia Tolevski on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's