Mid-Level Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Tolevski|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
- Bring your own ideas to the table in Education, Commercial and Retail projects
- Convenient location - 5 minutes walk from Southern Cross Station
- Work with a growing national firm who will support you as you grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client is an integrated architecture and design practice with 3 studio locations nationally. Working across multiple sectors, from education and commercial architecture to retail and workspace design, this practice focuses on the human experience in everything that they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will mainly collaborate within a larger team across all project stages or be the sole interior designer on small projects. You will also be responsible for Client briefings, design development, documentation, contract administration, workshops and presentation preparation.
- Concept design, space planning, design development
- Create designs and documentations in Revit
- Client meetings and briefings
- FF&E's and mood boards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Advanced Revit skills
- Understanding of BCA's & building regulations
- Solid exposure in Commercial sector
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
You will be working with a diverse group of passionate and highly engaged professionals who take pride in their work and their industry leader position. Management really value their staff and tailor development to each individual and understand that a great work-life balance leads to better outcomes for all. With a focus on health and well-being, the firm also offers weekly fitness activities like yoga, runs and triathlon events.
- Getting to work is a breeze - Central Melbourne CBD location
- High calibre projects to expand your portfolio
- Supportive and empowering management team
- Weekly on-site yoga and running events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Olivia Tolevski on (03) 9108 1488 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's